children ministry director, Milpitas, CA
Gospel Chinese Christian Church
The Children Ministry Director's responsibilities:
1. Oversee children education curriculums including Sunday School, AWANA, VBS and summer retreat.
2. Develop and execute children ministry activities and calendar.
3. Participate in church co-workers’ meetings.
4. Lead children ministry co-workers’ planning meetings and parents feedback meetings for the children ministry
5. Plan and coordinate weekly children’s Sunday singspiration worship
6. Oversee weekly AWANA club activities
7. Develop children’s faith through outside-of-classroom activities
8. Work with youth group leaders to transit children to youth programs
9. Maintain office and visitation schedule
1. Born-again Christian with strong passion to nurture children them through the Word of God and serve them through His love.
2. Share our belief: We share a common goal with other Christian churches together as a body of Christ to promote the Gospel and base our faith on the Holy Bible. One of the key missions is to proclaim the Gospel of Salvation from Jesus Christ our Lord. We seek to life up our Lord, who is most Holy, most honored and most glorified.
3. A seminary degree, seminary degree in progress or college degree with focus in children education.
4. Strong communication and leadership skills to interact with children and their parents. Ability of speaking Chinese Mandarin is preferred.
5. Minimum 3 years children/youth ministry experience.
6. Ability to develop close working relationship with church staffs and co-workers.
This is a full-time position, but part-time can be considered.
Salary: $30k - $50k
Job Category: Children's Pastor
Job Status: Full-time
Worship Style: Contemporary (Praise and worship)
* Job openings and resume postings do not reflect the views of ChurchJobFinder.com and are not endorsed by the site.