Full-Time Children Pastor
The Chinese Bible Church of San Diego invites applicants for a full-time Children Pastor position to serve a children department of about 150 children.
A seminary degree with either 2+ years of full time ministry experience as a children pastor or 5+ years in a leadership role in children ministry is required.
We are seeking a godly individual with a loving shepherd’s heart for children and a vision for discipleship, evangelism and missions.
The candidate must have good communication and organization skills and be fluent in English; ability to speak or understand Mandarin and/or Cantonese would be a plus.
Please send resume to Tony Wang or Anna Wan at
Chinese Bible Church of San Diego
12335 World Trade Drive, Suite 2
San Diego, CA 92128
Tony wang at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Anna Wan at email@example.com
Link to church website: http://www.cbcsd.com/
• Formulate children ministry vision, communicate it to pastors, church leaders, co-workers and parents, and oversee its implementation.
• Connect with different congregations in our multi-cultural environment.
• Provide pastoral care for children.
• Recruit and motivate Children Ministry co-workers, and equip them by providing pre-service and in-service trainings.
• Work with the pastoral team in helping parents lay a solid foundation of faith for their children.
• Work with the pastoral team in equipping adults with parenting skills.
• Oversee and support all children ministry programs.
• Set and monitor Children Ministry budgets.
• Ensure smooth transition of 5th graders into youth ministry.
• Promote evangelistic outreach and mission education to children.
Salary: $48,000 - $60,000
Date Modified: 12/21/2012
Job Category: Children's Pastor
Job Status: Full-Time
Worship Style: Contemporary (Praise and Worship)