Grace Hills Church is a new church plant in northwest Arkansas, and highly values kids and families! We’re searching for the next member of our staff team to lead our kids’ ministry.
- Must be a believer and living a life consistent with our Staff Covenant (must be signed by all staff).
- Must be a team player who understands and embraces our Core Values.
- Must have a desire to be part of a new church plant with a strong vision for multiplication.
- Must be a self-starter who loves creating and shaping culture in at atmosphere that changes continually.
- Must love Jesus, and MUST LOVE KIDS!!
The Director/Pastor of Children’s Ministry serves as a spiritual leader in the church and will provide leadership and direction for our kids’ ministry. This leader will help to grow a ministry that introduces kids to Jesus, helps them grow spiritually, and prepares them for a ministry and a mission in the world. This leader will also share the responsibility of the pastoral staff for the welfare of the church as a whole. Further, this leader will be charged with raising up, empowering, and sending out children’s ministry leaders to help fuel a multiplying movement of churches.
- Implement the vision of Grace Hills Church in relation to kids.
- Oversee the curriculum used in kids ministry.
- Show genuine love to families.
- Discover, develop, and release leaders and servants in kids ministry.
- Coordinate special kids ministry events.
- Give oversight to childcare, preschool, and elementary worship.
- Develop a “kids small group” ministry over time.
- Coordinate communication between volunteers and to the congregation and community.
- Be creative.
- Other related tasks as assigned.
Date Modified: 11/19/2012
Job Category: Children's Pastor
Job Status: Full-Time
Denomination: Baptist -Other
Worship Style: Contemporary (Praise and Worship)