Confidential Organization: Global Christian Education Organization
Position: Director of Education and Engagement
Reports To: Vice President of International Partnerships
Primary Function: The Director of Education and Engagement leads educational programs that result in the strengthening of leadership, building institutional capacity, and improving training effectiveness. He/she builds and enhances learning communities among IP consultants and leaders of other related programs.
1. A deep commitment to developing global evangelical theological education
2. Demonstrates depth and breadth in understanding the theory and practice of theological education, with emphasis in institutions of higher education
3. Ability to design and implement face-to-face, online, and hybrid learning activities, training, and educational programs
4. Proven effectiveness in cross-cultural engagement
5. High comfort level with frequent international travel
6. Earned doctorate in education
7. A demonstrated commitment to professional growth
8. Excellent written, oral, and cross-cultural communication skills
9. Strong skills in interpersonal relationships
10. Effective project management
11. Ability to work in highly collaborative environments
1. Provides thought leadership in the areas of education, training, and engagement for Partner schools and the International Partnerships Team.
2. Leads (including the design, implementation, and assessment) training through the Institute for Excellence and other initiatives that result in the strengthening of leadership, building institutional capacity, improving training effectiveness and innovative development for Partner schools
3. Facilitates engagement and builds learning communities through virtual and face-to-face modes among IP consultants and leaders of theological education programs worldwide
4. Leverages relevant resources to stimulate growth in institutional leadership and educational practice among related partners and programs
5. Works closely with IP Regional Directors and the Vice President for International Partnerships to design and implement educational programs that effectively support regional strategies
6. Collaborates with like-minded organizations in accomplishing IP objectives
7. Submits an annual budget and monitors expenditures in line with budget
8. Assists the Advancement team in forming proposals for potential donors, in reporting to donors, and in providing relevant source material for fund-raising.
9. Supervises the Registrar for the Institute for Excellence
Interested individuals may contact:
Paul Stenbo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date Modified: 9/30/2013
Job Category: Christian Edu Pastor
Job Status: Interim
Denomination: Christian Church
Worship Style: Contact Employer