Director for Youth and Children’s Ministries
Saint Andrew Lutheran Church, an ELCA congregation, in Franklin, TN, is seeking an energetic, experienced person to fill a key position on the church staff. In coordination with the pastoral staff, the Director for Youth and Children’s Ministries (DYCM):
1. Develops and coordinates programs for pre-K to High School youth.
2. Supports youth participation in congregational and synodical activities.
3. Teaches Catechism classes for grades 7, 8 and 9 in coordination with the pastoral staff.
4. Oversees Sunday School and Vacation Bible School programs.
5. Assists the Faith Formation Committee in planning and goal setting.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to develop a rapport with youth and establish a cooperative working relationship with parents, other church staff, and volunteers. A bachelors degree in a related field is desired with 3-5 years of experienced desired or an acceptable combination of education and experience. Candidate must have good organizational and communications skills. This as a part time position (25-30 Hrs/Week) with flexible working hours
Submit resumes/applications to:
Saint Andrew Lutheran Church
ATTN: Mutual Ministry
908 Murfreesboro Road
Franklin, TN 37064
Submit by e-mail to: email@example.com
Date Modified: 12/22/2012
Job Category: Other
Job Status: Part-Time
Worship Style: Traditional