One of the largest solo direct mail marketing companies for churches nationwide, is seeking to hire two PART TIME customer care/marketing consultants for an online sales and marketing to help churches grow their congregations with direct mail advertising.
98% of our clients are pastors so a background in the church is a must. Please do not reply to this post if you are not very familiar with the inner workings of the church.
The workplace is a small friendly office setting. Customer care/Marketing consultants interact with pastors and church staff via telephone, email, and live chat providing specific details regarding advertising and marketing.
- Location Downtown Plano Texas
- Part time positions available with salary plus monthly bonus packages.
- Work hours will be flexible weekdays with no weekend or evening hours.
- Associates will be speaking to pastors by phone and email - guiding them through the process of purchasing direct mail postcard marketing for their church.
- Associates must be able to think quickly and react to customer concerns and questions and adapt quickly to an ever changing environment.
- Associates will be required to make follow up phone calls on warm leads, follow a simple lead process, as well as generate outside business through targeted cold calls.
Approx. 24 hours weekly (3 - 8 hour days). Pay structure will be $13 an hour plus a monthly commission bonus.
- High School graduate or equivalent. Some college preferred as we will be speaking with higher education individuals.
- Our number one goal is to find friendly people. We think a great personality is a must!
- No inside sales experience required we are looking for candidates that enjoy talking to people.
- Excellent communication skills are a requirement both oral and written.
- Basic computer skills required. Significant exposure to one or more customer relationship management software and order management software would be highly beneficial.
- Organized and detail oriented. Time management critical in order to maximize customers assistance, while maintaining quality. Must be able to multi-task.
Use the following link or copy and paste the URL in your toolbar to complete application and submit your resume. TO APPLY: http://www.formstack.com/forms/?1538605-vR8NQFVr57
Date Modified: 10/8/2013
Job Category: Other
Job Status: Interim
Denomination: Contact Employer
Worship Style: Contact Employer