Recent Ministry Graduates, Youth Pastors, Wanting Second Stream of Income., Dallas, TX
One of the largest solo direct mail marketing companies for churches nationwide, is seeking to hire two PART TIME customer care/marketing consultants for an online sales and marketing to help churches grow their congregations with direct mail advertising.
98% of our clients are pastors so a background in the church is a must. Please do not reply to this post if you are not very familiar with the inner workings of the church.
The workplace is a small friendly office setting. Customer care/Marketing consultants interact with pastors and church staff via telephone, email, and live chat providing specific details regarding advertising and marketing.
- Location Downtown Plano Texas
- Part time positions available with salary plus monthly bonus packages.
- Work hours will be flexible weekdays with no weekend or evening hours.
- Associates will be speaking to pastors by phone and email - guiding them through the process of purchasing direct mail postcard marketing for their church.
- Associates must be able to think quickly and react to customer concerns and questions and adapt quickly to an ever changing environment.
- Associates will be required to make follow up phone calls on warm leads, follow a simple lead process, as well as generate outside business through targeted cold calls.
Approx. 24 hours weekly (3 - 8 hour days). Pay structure will be $13 an hour plus a monthly commission bonus.
- High School graduate or equivalent. Some college preferred as we will be speaking with higher education individuals.
- Our number one goal is to find friendly people. We think a great personality is a must!
- No inside sales experience required we are looking for candidates that enjoy talking to people.
- Excellent communication skills are a requirement both oral and written.
- Basic computer skills required. Significant exposure to one or more customer relationship management software and order management software would be highly beneficial.
- Organized and detail oriented. Time management critical in order to maximize customers assistance, while maintaining quality. Must be able to multi-task.
Use the following link or copy and paste the URL in your toolbar to complete application and submit your resume. TO APPLY: http://www.formstack.com/forms/?1538605-vR8NQFVr57
Job Category: Other
Job Status: Interim
* Job openings and resume postings do not reflect the views of ChurchJobFinder.com and are not endorsed by the site.