Worship Leader/Director, Dacula, GA
Victorious Living Church
Worship Leader/Director: Part-Time
The Worship Arts Ministry at Victorious Living Church announces the search for a Worship Leader/Director. This position will provide leadership to the Sunday Worship Experiences.
“We desire to create an engaging and innovative worship environment, led by a talented individual who has a passion for connecting people to God through a lifestyle of worship. "We want team members who will share our vision of inspiring people to live the victorious life through Jesus Christ.
JOB SUMMARY & PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for the development & execution of an excellent worship experience
• Implementation requires an ability to lead volunteers and technical teams to effectively produce a great worship service.
• Plan and lead worship services of the church each Sunday at 10:30am. Coordinate the worship rehearsals each Thursday at 6:30pm.
• Ensure that all musical/worship elements are prepped and executed for upcoming worship services, including but not limited to mp3s, Planning Center Online, ProPresenter, etc.
• Solicit and incorporate the musical talents (vocal, instrumental, educational) of various individuals within and outside the church
• Encourage diversity of technique, style and influence through music ministry
• Schedule, train and coordinate leadership for all musical and creative arts areas of the church
• Send email of the Worship Outline every Thursday using the Planning Center Online
• Communicate and follow through on task in a timely manner
• The Worship Leader/Director will work under the leadership of the Pastor and be an important team player.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
• High School Diploma or above
• 2- 3 years of music ministry experience
• Exceptional music skills, with the ability to play the keyboard and other instruments
• Excellent communication skills
• Sensitivity to diverse populations
• Committed to growing in a personal relationship with Jesus
• Displays a sincere passion to see people become Christ followers.
• Handles change with a positive attitude.
• Demonstrates a team-player type attitude
• A cover letter that communicates your interest in this position, your calling to the local church, your personal story of being a Christ follower
• A resume outlining your experience and education,
• At least three professional references and one personal/spiritual reference
• Express initial interest by submitting any website, social media, etc., that gives insight into the applicant to Marlon Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply please contact:
Marlon Allen at email@example.com
For more information about Victorious Living Church, please go to www.iamvictorious.org
Pay Range $150 - $250/Sunday and based on experience.
Job Category: Worship Pastor
Job Status: Interim
Worship Style: Contemporary (Praise and worship)
* Job openings and resume postings do not reflect the views of ChurchJobFinder.com and are not endorsed by the site.