Element Church is a multi-site church that was founded in 2007 by Jeff Maness. During the past 5-years we have seen over 1,400 people accept Jesus as their Savior and that is why we do what we do as a church. We are a simple church with a big vision and a heart for the un-churched and de-churched of our communities. We believe God has called us to serve the State of Wyoming, and currently we have 2-campuses and a third on the horizon. We were recognized as one of the top 100 fastest growing churches in America for 2012.
Our four essential ministries are:
Worship Experience, Next Generation (student ministry), Outreach and Community Groups. We say ‘yes’ to these essentials and ‘no’ to everything else.
Who we are:
Website: Element Church – www.elementweb.net
Denomination: The Evangelical Church of North America: http://theevangelicalchurch.org
Pastor Jeff’s Blog: www.elementinsider.com
• Experience leading a large team of musicians (both paid and volunteer).
• MUST be able to recruit, train, re-produce and raise-up musicians and worship leaders.
• Experience leading progressive worship in a church of 1,500+
• Song-writer who can write the language of our church.
• Electric guitar lead
• Ability to read music and understand music theory
• Oversee the Production and Worship Department of Element Church.
• Build, direct, coordinate and develop the bands of Element Church.
• Develop additional worship leaders for all campuses of Element Church.
• Ensure that your voice is taken care of (vocal lessons, training, etc.).
• Prepare for and manage the song-selection team meetings.
• Perform ongoing evaluations and maintain standards for all band members.
• Participate in all production and creative meetings. This includes assisting in the overall programming and execution of creative elements in the worship experience (props, songs, video elements, lyrics, etc).
• Ensure the band and background singers are equipped and prepared.
• “Run” the band portion of practice and run-through
• Stay current with pop culture as it relates to design and style in both the church and the general market.
• Lead worship, and empower others to lead worship.
• Develop a schedule, post chord charts, MP3s and other necessary elements for the band each week.
• Ensure that all lyrics are correct and loaded into the necessary systems.
• Develop innovative methods to take Element Church worship to the next level.
• Be available for additional projects on an as-needed basis (Night of Worship, Volunteer Leadership
• Actively participate in meeting’s so that you can stay connected with the heart of our Lead Pastor and the direction of the church.
• Submit weekly pay sheet to the finance department for all paid band members.
• Work, in conjunction with the Production department, to develop and implement an excellent worship experience each and every week.
• Maintain God ordained priorities in your life by putting Jesus Christ first, your spouse second, your children third and the ministry fourth.
• Give at least 10% of your income to the vision of Element Church.
• Be loyal to the vision and staff of Element Church and always protect the unity of the church.
If you are interested in being a part of our team and meet the above criteria, than send me (Kody Bybee email@example.com) the following:
• Myer’s Briggs testing, which can be found by going here:
• DISC Leadership Profile which can be found by going here:
• Any links to videos of you leading worship (if available)
Salary: $45,000 - $50,000
Date Modified: 3/6/2013
Job Category: Worship Pastor
Job Status: Interim
Worship Style: Contact Employer