Director of Middle School Ministry
Growing, community oriented Christian church in Roseville, MN, seeks an experienced professional in Youth and Family Ministry to perform broad duties which include:
- Top objective of deepening the relationship of Middle School students and families with each other and with Jesus Christ.
- This ministerial position needs to foster and focus on connecting, growing, and serving; all of which focus on end outcome of GO! to share the good news of the gospel in all relationships. Recruits, equips and encourages adults and students. Provides leadership. Facilitates in trips and events. Leads all aspects of Confirmation Ministry. Oversees area administration as needed.
Key Qualifications Include:
- Strong personal faith in Jesus Christ. Understanding of Lutheran identity. Active prayer life. Passion for youth and adult ministry in this age group. Strong relationship skills and proven focus on this critical aspect.
- Four year college degree in ministry, liberal arts or related area.
- 5 + years in youth and family ministry.
- Larger church experience (i.e. 120-150+ youth in groups)
- Strong organizational, administrative and leadership skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills, particularly with youth
All candidates will undergo a background check and must have adequate transportation needed to perform this job. Basic English skills and office/computer usage abilities.
Roseville Lutheran Church is a well established, growing church with a strong ministry. We offer a great work environment, competitive salary and good benefits with medical and dental insurance, and a retirement plan.
If interested, contact Shawn Featherston, HR Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org, and provide resume and cover letter.
Salary: $30,000 - $37,000
Date Modified: 12/6/2012
Job Category: Youth Pastor
Job Status: Full-Time
Worship Style: Multiple Styles