Next Generation: Children/Student Minister, Shelbyville, TN
Fair Haven Baptist Church
This member of our ministry team will help our church family reach, love and make disciples of children & students (K-College). While rooted in building relationships with children and students, an emphasis will be on equipping parents as disciplers of their own children. We want to develop a discipling process that helps young people grow consistently as disciples as they cross different life stages, while building partnerships between church, home and the community. Two volunteer ministry teams (children & student) will be in place to report to and partner with this staff position, which will report directly to the Pastor.
- Reach, impact and empower students into a life-changing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Create and develop a balanced approach between discipleship and fun activities.
- Organize camps/retreats/outings that engage children/students/volunteers
- Raise up the next generation of leaders by training and mentoring, using varied methods--including after school programs, mentoring teams, discipleship training, small groups, etc.
Must be a people person that enjoys building relationship.
Loves children, students and working with families
Self-starter that can implement the vision of the church within their area of responsibility.
Salary Range – Commensurate with Education/Experience
Denomination: Southern Baptist (Purpose-Driven Philosophy)
Job Category: Youth Pastor
Job Status: Full-time
Denomination: Baptist -- Southern (SBC)
Worship Style: Blended
* Job openings and resume postings do not reflect the views of ChurchJobFinder.com and are not endorsed by the site.