Student Ministries Pastor, Langley, BC
The Student Ministries Pastor, while contributing to the overall team-based leadership of all ministries of the church, serves as the primary leader/shepherd and chief architect for effectively ministering to and engaging junior and senior youth at LEFC and the surrounding community in the vision and mission of the church.
1. Vision & Strategy - Provide leadership to grow the junior and senior student ministries of LEFC
to know, live and share the gospel. To do so by creating measurable objectives and strategic
plans and giving operational oversight for administrative duties, budget management, etc.
2. Leadership Development and Team Building - Identify, recruit, disciple and release a
movement of leaders for youth ministries and clusters.
3. Cluster Development - Develop a movement of gospel communities by releasing clusters in
middle/high schools as well as young adult clusters.
4. Missional Engagement - Intentionally develop and support local/global evangelistic
opportunities to mobilize and impact the lives of students.
5. Family Discipleship - Cultivate strong relationships and partnership with parents/caregivers in
the discipleship of their kids and care of their families.
1. Experienced – Established track record of developing and releasing healthy and multiplying
leaders and youth movements; five years of related experience preferred.
2. Growing Disciple – Demonstrated passion for the person and mission of Jesus and a
commitment to Spirit-filled living.
3. Integral – Relentlessly trustworthy in stewarding the responsibilities, resources and people
entrusted to him.
4. Dynamic Leader – Proven ability to courageously and humbly empower and release individuals
5. Missional – A life demonstrated heart for and fruitfulness in evangelism/mission.
6. Communicator – An evidenced ability to dynamically, relevantly and transparently teach and
communicate God’s truth.
7. Fun – Loves to laugh loud, hard and often. Believes that nothing is more enjoyable than serving
God with the people you love.
8. Committed – Wholeheartedly affirm and support the LEFC Vision, Values, Statement of Faith and
Job Category: Youth Pastor
Job Status: Full-time
Denomination: Evangelical Free
* Job openings and resume postings do not reflect the views of ChurchJobFinder.com and are not endorsed by the site.