Youth Minister (Part Time), Palo Alto, CA
First Christian Church of Palo Alto
Palo Alto, CA
First Christian Church of Palo Alto is seeking a qualified candidate for a part time Youth Minister position to serve our most precious resource, our children. We are a small but active congregation looking to grow through Youth Ministry, particularly with elementary and middle school aged kids. The candidate is expected to work 20 hours per week, including Sunday mornings. If you share the passion and feel the call for this mission, send us a cover letter and resume.
• Actively practicing Christian faith
• Passion for working with children
• Enthusiastic about church growth
• College degree preferred; completed coursework in childhood education or related fields
• Organized, motivated, kid at heart
• Plan, develop and teach Youth Ministry curriculum on Sundays
• Engage with families to develop Christian discipleship at church and at home
• Plan and organize special events including a Vacation Bible School in the summer
• Participate in worship services and church events to promote personal and professional growth
• Work under the supervision of the Senior Pastor and closely with church leadership
• Recruit, train and coordinate volunteers
First Christian Church of Palo Alto is a non-profit organization. Principals only, no calls.
Salary: $17k - $20k
Job Category: Youth Pastor
Job Status: Part-time
Denomination: Disciples of Christ
Worship Style: Blended
* Job openings and resume postings do not reflect the views of ChurchJobFinder.com and are not endorsed by the site.